Marketing & Social Media Intern- Arizona State University
SeaBay Building Group—recently named ASU’s #1 fastest growing alumni owned company—is looking for 1-2 marketing and social media interns to work side-by-side with our CEO. We are positioning the newest and most exciting division of our company as an industry leader and influencer. The division is focusing on the fastest growing retail and health phenomenon taking place in the USA. If you want to build a brand from infancy and develop a market leader, come join us in our campaign to dominate a billion-dollar, emerging segment of our industry—from right here in Tempe!
• Develop a multi-faceted marketing campaign from A to Z: including direct mail, engaging social media campaigns, email and phone, and all other marketing tools at our disposal!
• Research and develop new contacts and partners within target market.
• Attend industry expos, events, shows, parties.
• Prepare and monitor the project budget.
• Prepare project status meetings with the CEO and teams.
• Participate in the development of project estimates and proposals.
• This is a part-time position in our Tempe office, with flexible hours
• This is a marketing position, but all majors are welcome – Juniors and Seniors only.
• Interest in retail, real estate, and commercial construction industries.
• Creativity, interpersonal skills, sales skills and writing skills
• Good taste and sense of design
• Resourceful and capable of researching and following leads
• Ability to make friends and influence people
• High energy and consistent follow-through of projects from start to finish
• At least 1 intern must be good with software: proficiency with photo editing, design, wordpress, social media platforms, and other related apps and software.
Construction Project Manager
- Responsible for all aspects of project delivery for assigned project(s), from pre-construction to project completion
- Interact with project design team in a cooperative and productive manner
- Develop work scopes and bid packages to support the procurement of all construction-related activities
- Prepare and update the project schedule.
- Prepare and monitor the project budget
- Provide regular updates to the owner and project team
- Work with the superintendent to assure the smooth and timely execution of each project
- Review change order requests in relation to subcontract scopes and requirements
- Review and approve monthly pay applications for conformance with work progress and contract requirements
- Participate in the submittal review and approval process
- Lead weekly project status meetings with the 0wner, architect, and construction teams
- Manage all project communication with clients and subcontractors
- Manage the dispute resolution process to assure the timely execution of the work
- Participate in the development of project estimates and proposals as required
- A minimum of six years’ experience managing all aspects of construction project delivery including pre-construction, subcontract management, scheduling, budget management, client communications, and project close-out
- A degree in Construction, Architecture or Engineering is required
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills and consistent follow-through is a priority
- Proficiency with Primavera and Microsoft Project scheduling software
- Extensive knowledge of construction industry means and methods
- Design-Build project delivery experience considered a plus.
- LEED Accreditation and/or experience on LEED Certified projects considered a plus.
- OSHA 30-hour Certification preferred
Please Contact Us for information concerning submissions for consideration.